Step-by-step Application Process
If you are applying for a place at Brampton College as an international student, the admissions process is as follows (see here if you are applying as a UK student):
- Complete the registration form and submit with the registration fee of £100 (deductible from the deposit of £2,500 should the student enrol in the College) to email@example.com
- A Skype interview will then be arranged with our Senior Tutor for International Students.
- Completion of any further assessments as required. For example, you may be asked to complete our English Language or Mathematics examination.
- If your application is successful, an offer letter will be sent by email. To accept the offer, you will need to return an Enrolment Form and pay the deposit.
- The Bursar will be in contact to start the Visa Application process. See below for further information. We will then issue the Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS), which you will need to apply for a UK student visa.
Apply Now for 2017/2018
We are currently enrolling for September 2017. Students who are considering studying at Brampton College are invited to make contact with our admissions department on 020 8203 5025 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org