Some advice for using your study leave well.
• Plan your revision (if you have not already!) so that you have much energy and focus on the last day as you do on the first. If your work becomes stale you will not be able to do your best.
• Establish a daily pattern, and stick to it. Change the subject and style of revision regularly.
• Plan regular breaks and exercise to keep fresh and maintain your energy levels.
• Remember, your teachers are still available to help you. Come into college and ask for help if you need it.
• High energy drinks are no substitute for getting enough sleep. Plan to go to bed at a sensible time and avoid last minute revision the night and early morning before the exam.