If you are hoping to study Medicine, Dentistry or Veterinary Science then the college offers dedicated guidance and preparation to ensure the best chance of success.
Almost 650 of our students have been placed on Medicine, Dentistry and medically related programmes since 2000. Students are encouraged to apply to a range of universities, from Oxford University to the University of East Anglia. Our former students can be found at all the London medical schools – Kings, Imperial, Queen Mary, St George’s and University College.
Medical and Dentistry applicants receive:
- Advice on sixth form subject choices and courses.
- Support for work experience placements.
- Weekly medical forum including:
- Research and discussion sessions on current medical and ethical issues.
- Help with preparing a medical application.
- Access to extensive online information compiled by our expert tutors.
- Role play scenarios.
- Multi mini interviews.
- Workshops aimed at improving communication skills.
- Introductions to volunteering positions in the wider community.
- Interview practice with members of staff who have first-hand experience as lay members of medical interview panels.
- Expert knowledge of university entry requirements.
- Exclusive access to our expert and dedicated Careers Advisers.
- First Aid training course offered.