Brampton College has a long history of achieving outstanding A level results. The College came 3rd nationally in the Department for Education (DfE) performance table of independent sixth form colleges in 2016 and has come top of all sixth form colleges in London for the last 16 years. In 2014 the DfE also placed the College 4th out of over 2,600 schools and college in the whole country for Contextual Added Value, which measures how much progress students have made from GCSE to A level – an exceptional achievement.
2016 A level Results
- 44% A*/A grades (compared to 26% national average)
- 84% A*-B grades (compared to 75% across independent schools (ISC) and 53% national average)
- 86% A*-B grades are in facilitating subjects (to read more, please follow this link)
- 64% of students obtained at least ABB grades compared to 55% across all other independent schools). This is the combination of results used to define ‘high performers’ by top universities
- Average UCAS point score per entry 106.9
- 60% of Applicants have been placed at their first choice (CF) university, predominantly Russell Group.
|% A*/A||% A*/A/B|
Follow the links below to find out more information about our recent results.