Brampton College has a long history of achieving outstanding A level results. The College came 3rd nationally in the Department for Education (DfE) performance table of independent sixth form colleges (published January 2018) and has come top of all sixth form colleges in London for the last 17 years. In 2014 the DfE also placed the College 4th out of over 2,600 schools and colleges in the whole country for Contextual Added Value, which measures how much progress students have made from GCSE to A level – an exceptional achievement.
A level Results 2017
- 49% A*/A grades (compared to 26% national average)
- 81% A*-B grades (compared to 53% national average)
- 63% of applicants have been placed at Russell Group universities, including eight students who secured places at UCL.
- 66% A*-B grades are in facilitating subjects (to read more, please follow this link to the Russell Group)
Brampton College 49% 81% National Average 26% 53%
- 64% of applicants have been placed at their first choice (CF) university, and 86% of applicants have been placed at their first or second choice university.
- Brampton College has come top of all sixth form colleges in London for the last 17 years. (According to the Department for Education performance tables, published in January 2018)
Follow the links below to find out more information about our recent results.
Right now I feel awesome! Coming to Brampton was a great change. I instantly enjoyed the teaching and environment, including the regular testing system and small class groups. The individual attention helps you realise your potential. Definitely come to Brampton, it’s good for everyone. It focussed me on my work and I got great results – so it all paid off!
Natalyia Ashurova transferred to us from another school and has achieved an A*A*A here at Brampton