students happy

“You get a feeling every single day you come into school that you are valued and cared about.”

Posted: 24th August 2023

girl happy about her exam results

Sarah Clif has achieved stunning results in her A levels. Here she tells us why being at Brampton is about more than just studying…

“I’ve achieved A* and AAA, and I’m off to King’s College London to study Comparative Literature and Film. I’ve always felt so supported at Brampton. Teachers always want to help you, they always want the best for you and it’s something I’ve never experienced at other schools.

I was definitely scared leaving my previous school and my friends. But as soon as I came here I was instantly happier and felt better about myself. It’s really a great place to be – you’re so cared for. It’s not a feeling I can really put into words. You get a feeling every single day you come into school that you are valued and cared about.

Over and above the academic side of the college, I’ve really enjoyed immersing myself in college life. From the very beginning I’ve been interested in the student magazine and the student council. I have been grateful for being able to use my voice and feel valued for taking part. My new ability to be assertive and to speak up is definitely something I want to take into university life.”