Recognising and celebrating students’ achievements throughout the year, and across all our departments, is part of our ethos here at Brampton. Here’s a snapshot of this term’s high flying students. Many congratulations to them all.
- Noon Abbas received the Performance in English award for January.
- The History award, celebrating excellence and effort, for the last half term, November to December 2016, went to Fatma Nuur (G1) and to Ethan Djanogly (AS).
- The termly prize in Psychology was awarded to Gemma Adamis, who has shown great maturity and dedication to her work which is consistently of a very high standard.
- In Sociology, the achievements of two year 12 students this term have been recognised: Zahra Hasnain, who despite transferring into the subject just before last half term, has consistently been reaching a A/A*. Ria Shah has been focused and determined to reach a higher level which she has now attained.
- Congratulations to the following students who were successful at the Biology Olympiad. Those awarded Bronze, Silver or Gold are eligible to attend the awards ceremony on 7th July at the Institute for Engineering and Technology. Details will be provided nearer the time and students will need to book a place through the Royal Society of Biology website.
Michael Gabai – Gold
Elena Edwards – Silver
Asveny Rajananthanan – Bronze
Yuen Yuen Chin – Bronze
Nikita Tank – Bronze
Dipen Patel – Bronze
Ella Levy – Highly Commended
Vipushan Konesalingam – Commended